Boyfriend said he was going to wake up and wish me a Happy Birthday at 12. Suuure. We’ll see.
veda123: imbatman4280: Yesterday I must have been utterly blind, To my director’s type-casting behind, For I find him not much lovelier today. THIS, THIS IS SPOT ON WHAT I HAVE BEEN FEELING. ERIN. MARRY ME. I think we’ve all been having this feeling… Threesome?
fortcanada: So it’s that time of year again for all the high school thespians in Florida. International Thespian Society State competition. I got to go last year with my troupe, and it’s honestly hard to even describe the experience. Basically, it is 8000 high school drama students congregating in Tampa, Fl for an unforgettable week of workshops, performances, and showcases. It is completely...
Everything is more interesting when there's...
Centaur: [ ] You are rather wild, and let your instincts run you. [ ] You get drunk a lot. [ ] Bravery and boldness is second nature to you. [ ] You have a deep love for astronomy and the universe. [o] You like to read your daily horoscope. [o] You have a high level of pride in yourself. [o] In the woods is the best place for you to be. [o] You are spiritual. [ ] The horse is your favorite...
I'm bad at feelings.
Which Disney Princess Are You? Belle [ ] You’ve kissed someone your friends didn’t like. [ ] You’ve been lost in the forest. [x] You love to read. [ ] You are not shy at all. [x] One of your family members is a bit weird. [x] You have done volunteer work. [x] You have a wild imagination. [ ]You love to take care of people in need. [ ] You’ve had guys like you only because they think you’re...
I just remembered this.
It really annoyed me in rehearsal- My director gave the lead in our musical a note about her pitch when she was talking, saying to vary it more on certain parts. She went back and did her line again. With the exact same pitch as the first time. I don’t know, it just really irked me, especially since there were so many girls who auditioned for that role and didn’t get it. And when I...
Me: Okay! Let's get some homework done!
Phone: Lol. Nope. Here's a text.
Looking at picture of boyfriend and his puppy. Zoom in on face. Of puppy.
Hah, so after that 94 on my last APUSH test… lets just say that it was a nice surprise. Probably never going to happen again. Especially since we have non-multiple choice questions. Which I don’t know the answer to. Even though I’ve had them for a couple of days. What ev. No big deal.
I’m glad that my phone is a piece of crap phone. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able text in the shower.
Me when I have homework: Me when I have a personal creative project:
petegasperson-deactivated201212 asked: Does he look like a bitch?
petegasperson-deactivated201212 asked: If you no not what a witch is, how do you know then that you are not one?
petegasperson-deactivated201212 asked: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
petegasperson-deactivated201212 asked: Richard Nixon: Great president, or the greatest president?
petegasperson-deactivated201212 asked: Would you say that the economic breakdown in Greece is a fiscal or social issue?
petegasperson-deactivated201212 asked: Which of the world's religions would you say is the right one? And no, atheism is not a religion. Fuck atheism.
petegasperson-deactivated201212 asked: Have you ever felt personally victimized by Regina George?
petegasperson-deactivated201212 asked: On average, how many Alabama hot pockets do you receive in a day?
TMI Tuesday →
I like talking to people who...
staypozitive: make it seem like they’re happy to be talking to you. can keep a conversation. don’t reply with just one word answers. can at least make me smile or laugh. have a good sense of humor. know when to be serious or when to lighten up. just know how to have a good talk without making things awkward.
imnexttonormal4280 asked: 3, 5, 6, 8, 12 ,23, 47, 99,
I’m a selfish person. I want all of your attention.
Don't mind me.
dissociativedisillusion: sophiaruth: Just going to eat away the insecurities. I just baked cookies. Plans for the night, indeed. I ALMOST made cookies today! The day is still young! If I finish my math on time I may still make some! (Or make a trip to Publix to buy some!)
Don't mind me.
Just going to eat away the insecurities.
I’m giving up on looking at my dashboard today.
petegasperson-deactivated201212 asked: 35, 36 & 48
Anonymous asked: 65
This is the most unique one I've seen - Ask! :)
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with ____ or without ______ on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Ask me : )
I wish AP lang homework wasn't such a bitch.
dissociativedisillusion: I am not a fan.
Anonymous asked: How was your day?
oswins-ponds asked: Congrats on your relationship! Anyone I know? Just curious haha.
flighty-buttlass asked: EXPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN
Hello lovely followers. It just occurred to me that I may have not told you the news. I have a boyfriend! Single no more I say! That is all. Continue with your life!
Back from New York City and headed to Tampa for State competition tomorrow!
New York: Tomorrow until Monday Tuesday: Laundry Legally Blonde Rehearsal 12-2 Packing for State State: Leave Wednesday and return Sunday When do my teachers expect me to do homework?
Leaving for New York tomorrow morning!
T-24 hours until New York! :D
I will lick your face in front of everyone!– Erin’s Mother (via openlypete)